eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Synchronized vents for FLV ormat

bobjcc
bobjcc Community Member Posts: 11
Not sure if Lectora is able to read in cuepoints on videos when the cuepoints are created in external programs. But in Lectora 2008 you can add cuepoints to any supported video file and read those cuepoints from the Events tab. BUT you have to add the cuepoints in the Lectora Pro Suite Video Editor. So you have to double-click the video to open it's properties dialog and then hit the Edit button to open the video up in the Video Editor, this is where you want to add the cuepoints.Also I am not sure what goes on behind the scenes when you add the cuepoints in this fashion. What I mean is that I don't know if these cuepoints are actually being "baked" into the videos.