eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

More transitions

thale
thale Community Member Posts: 60
I have a few scripts hosted on skydrive that offer some fading solutions if anyone is interested in them. They are:imageFader.txt - which will either fade an image in our out.imageFadeZoom.txt - which fades an image in while zooming in, or fades an image out while zooming out.textFader - which will let you fade in or out text.I use these as external html objects using an external text file. Immediately before this external html in the table of contents, I include another external html to declare variables. This consists of custom html of:var imageSRC = "logo2.jpg";var imageID = "logo";var imageVIS = "visible";for either image script, and:var text = "Put text here that you want written to the screen";var textID = "customBox";var textVIS = "hidden";for the text fading script.This way I can reuse these script multiple times and not have to change them at all. I simply declare my variables as necessary before each use. If I declare something as hidden - it will fade in, if i declare something as visible - it will fade out.Re-size and position external html boxes as necessary to get things where you want. Other than that let me know if you have any ideas for different options and I can try to work anything out. Good luck, let me know if you have trouble with these.Edited By: jimbush3 on 2008-3-4 14:25:1