Attaching Word Docs

aprilmay55
aprilmay55 Community Member Posts: 31
I am trying to attach word docs to my module then publish to SCORM. I did this via a button to click with the word doc title, then attached the doc to the button, again this launches via .exe - I'm sure because it's sourcing from my desktop, but I thought there was a way to include the documents in the published scorm package and source them internally after being loaded to an lms (similar to the way it works in Articulate software). I have no way of making them web based or html. Does anyone know how to make this work? Thanks! I am trying to attach word docs to my module then publish to SCORM. I did this via a button to click with the word doc title, then attached the doc to the button, again this launches via .exe - I'm sure because it's sourcing from my desktop, but I thought there was a way to include the documents in the published scorm package and source them internally after being loaded to an lms (similar to the way it works in Articulate software). I have no way of making them web based or html. Does anyone know how to make this work? Thanks!