Training Manager - 6+ month position - Ho

Hi -My name is Manisha Subramanian and I am a Resource Manager for Sunrise Systems. I'm wondering if anyone may be interested in a 6+ month position our client has open for a Training Manager in Horsham, PA.Please read the description below and if you are interested and qualified, please send me a MS Word copy of your resume to [email protected] Please also feel free to forward this to anyone you know that also may be interested.Please contact me if you have any questions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Our Fortune 100 pharmaceutical client is looking for a Training Manager for a 6+ month position in Horsham, PA.Position Description:- This individual will need to be skilled in learning development (instructional design, storyboarding, training material development) in order to develop training materials for BRM Consumer.- This is a major gap at this point as BRM consumer has a need to develop training materials for processes and systems they use in order to document their qualifications.- This position is expected to take the lead in producing materials and project plans required for ARISg and other systems.- Learning materials will also include eLearning modules.Requirements:-Knowledge of Lectora (required), Flash and other authoring tools is required along with the learning skills mentioned above (instructional design, storyboarding, etc.).- The contractor training manager should also have facilitation skills necessary to conduct instructor led sessions, have an understanding of mentoring programs ( we have mentoring required for Integrated Safety Operations and understanding of how these are used in general in the education process is useful).- We also need the ability to develop quality assessments for a variety of learning levels.- While we don't expect this person to lead a project, this person would have to be well organized and keep multiple projects on track.-- Best Regards-Manisha D. SubramanianResource ManagerSunrise Systems732.603.2200 [email protected]** Please see my other job postings listed on www.dice.com and www.nettemps.com