eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Run a Flash File Only When User Selects Item From the Menu

hcoleman
hcoleman Community Member Posts: 17
You don't need to add the .fla as an additional file. That file is the source and we need is the output, which should be:1. The .flv2. The player skin (.swf)3. The swf for the flv to play in (usually named the same as the .fla)You shouldn't have to add any parameters unless you are using an flv player to which you need to pass the name of the flv to play. If you don't update the .fla with the "../" path to the .flv filepath and republish then it won't play in Lectora UNLESS you manually copy the .flv into the images folder inside of the Lectora generated HTML folder. I generally try to avoid manually copying files over as that can get pretty confusing down the road if you are doing other languages and you have to try and remember what needs to be copied in and what doesn't. So did you get it to work? Let me know - I'm always happy to you get things up and running.-Mark