Flash Audio - talking over each other

rhall01
rhall01 Community Member Posts: 105
Today I tried replacing the "Stop Audio" action with a "Hide Audio" action, thinking that the swf couldn't be stopped, but maybe if it was hidden it would stop. No luck - the audio still plays over each other. I then tried building individual Hide actions for each of the other audio files, so on click, Hide all other audio, then show the audio I went, then play the audio. It doesn't hide or stop anything, but the new audio plays and plays over the top of currently playing audio.***Okay, so I just figured it out, but it's a pain-in-the-butt solution. ***If I add an individual stop action for each of the other swfs, then follow it up with a show swf, then play swf, it stops the current audio and plays the new audio. I'm okay with this, but if anyone can figure out a way to do this using groups or some other simple method, I would love to have it. Why won't Flash behave when in groups? I guess they're just not team players. Edited By: rhall01 on 2007-11-30 11:5:48