windows media player on Lectora

janniert
janniert Community Member Posts: 21
I am still working on my problem. To answer your questions, my video is 45.7 MB (47,946,508 bytes) Seven minutes long but it is the key to the presentation. Currently the format is Windows Media Audio/Video file. The staff at the hospital does not have quicktime or realplayer so that was not an option. I didn't think converting to flash would make a difference. Also, when I view the presentation locally the video plays prefectly; it is only when it is published to the network it will not play. I sent both the presentation and the video to Trivantis and they said it worked on their end. That is what is so frustrating.I am still working on my problem. To answer your questions, my video is 45.7 MB (47,946,508 bytes) Seven minutes long but it is the key to the presentation. Currently the format is Windows Media Audio/Video file. The staff at the hospital does not have quicktime or realplayer so that was not an option. I didn't think converting to flash would make a difference. Also, when I view the presentation locally the video plays prefectly; it is only when it is published to the network it will not play. I sent both the presentation and the video to Trivantis and they said it worked on their end. That is what is so frustrating.