Single file executable Publishing Error

kshykula
kshykula Community Member Posts: 12
Hi; thanks for the feedback. I've tried all of these things; and while I can publish to html ok; the .exe publishing remains - and has gotten worse. Each time I publish and receive the error; my file size almost doubles. I started out with a 159kb .awt file that is now over 7 mb. The only way to resolve the error - so far, is to copy the title into a brand new title; which works for a while, and then the same things starts happening again. Copying to a new title does not help reduce the file size however. I've contacted Trivantis support at this point. How frustrating.Hi; thanks for the feedback. I've tried all of these things; and while I can publish to html ok; the .exe publishing remains - and has gotten worse. Each time I publish and receive the error; my file size almost doubles. I started out with a 159kb .awt file that is now over 7 mb. The only way to resolve the error - so far, is to copy the title into a brand new title; which works for a while, and then the same things starts happening again. Copying to a new title does not help reduce the file size however. I've contacted Trivantis support at this point. How frustrating.