eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

HTTP:No server available

heatherbanerjee
heatherbanerjee Community Member Posts: 4
I have a similar situation where some of our Lectora courses are passing back NaN:NaN:NaN and dashes in the AICC time value instead of the standard HH:MM:SS format. A related post on the forum suggested that the issue could be the AJAX publish setting. I'm currently tracking down the courses exhibiting the error and their related publish settings. If I can confirm this theory, I'll certainly share my findings.I have a similar situation where some of our Lectora courses are passing back NaN:NaN:NaN and dashes in the AICC time value instead of the standard HH:MM:SS format. A related post on the forum suggested that the issue could be the AJAX publish setting. I'm currently tracking down the courses exhibiting the error and their related publish settings. If I can confirm this theory, I'll certainly share my findings.