eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

test results

aoswald
aoswald Community Member Posts: 110 ♪ Opening Act ♪
am getting similar problem with L2007 SP4. it is the customised page that fails to save the layout and hence produces undesirable layout when published. i get Correct Answer box set at 0 width - and if i change it back to say 500 when i save the Title it gets converted to 0 again. even if you lock size and pos it still comes back as 0 width with size and pos locked. the only way to get the published course i want is to size the boxes then Publish but without exiting the title beforehand - it seems to publish what is on the edit screen but it will not save it that way. the other text boxes retain the widths i select for them.am getting similar problem with L2007 SP4. it is the customised page that fails to save the layout and hence produces undesirable layout when published. i get Correct Answer box set at 0 width - and if i change it back to say 500 when i save the Title it gets converted to 0 again. even if you lock size and pos it still comes back as 0 width with size and pos locked. the only way to get the published course i want is to size the boxes then Publish but without exiting the title beforehand - it seems to publish what is on the edit screen but it will not save it that way. the other text boxes retain the widths i select for them.