eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Test Sections

vengayi
vengayi Community Member Posts: 8
hiI have a complete action but this only show the complete status if both the test ections have been completed.I however want the section test to show as complete without necessarily completing both test sections.If I do seperate rate the AUs I need a skip option that will also record the skipped section as completed onto the SCORM LSM.These section are optional and apply to different roles differently, therefore if one does not complete either of the sections, this must not count against them, because maybe the role that they are doing only requires just the one section.So what variable can I add on the skip button so that the test section will record on the LMS as complete.May question is " is it possible to score test section separately?"