eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

need help with dropdown nav

pcruzat
pcruzat Community Member Posts: 2
i'm hoping this is an easy fix, so i can stop cracking my head against the wall... :)i am building a model of a navigation scheme for a client. i am trying to have a secondary navigation across the top of the page, a rollover action on a graphic (reads coursemap) that shows a hidden group of text links over a plan background graphic. the background graphic has a hide action to mute out the group on mouse exit. this then is triggered by rolling over any one of the links in the group, thus nulling out the group and defeating the purpose of the sec nav. i know this is possible in lectora, i'm just not quite sure how...here's my file.http://www.blasterammo.com/Layout.awthelp!!!(and thank you in advance)