Drag and Drop

jamierl
jamierl Community Member Posts: 87
Thanks for the feedback. I actually used the Multiple-choice question and entered the real data there (but invisible as you suggested). I tested it in LMS after publishing it for AICC. No data was recorded. I get instant result if it's Lectora only quiz. What I don't know if what data does it needs from the Lectora variable Question_0001? I passed the value 1, 2, 3 from Flash to Lectora. It knows my selection, but it does not seem to know if it's the right answer and it does not pass the result to LMS. Any ideas to get it to work? THANKS!Thanks for the feedback. I actually used the Multiple-choice question and entered the real data there (but invisible as you suggested). I tested it in LMS after publishing it for AICC. No data was recorded. I get instant result if it's Lectora only quiz. What I don't know if what data does it needs from the Lectora variable Question_0001? I passed the value 1, 2, 3 from Flash to Lectora. It knows my selection, but it does not seem to know if it's the right answer and it does not pass the result to LMS. Any ideas to get it to work? THANKS!