HTML Cleanup

Yeah I am not sure if I would want it to always clean up my HTML folder, as I do place things in there 'after the fact' sometimes, like FLV's, videos, extra HTML pages etc. But I am also kind of obsessed with seeing if I can get all the files I need into my AWT by using additional files placement and other techniques so that when I publish to HTML I know everything I need will be where it is supposed to be, even if I am starting with a fresh empty HTML folder. Sometimes that's just not possible though and I need to add or replace files manually in the HTML folder. So long story short, is that I agree with that idea but it should be a check box option.Yeah I am not sure if I would want it to always clean up my HTML folder, as I do place things in there 'after the fact' sometimes, like FLV's, videos, extra HTML pages etc. But I am also kind of obsessed with seeing if I can get all the files I need into my AWT by using additional files placement and other techniques so that when I publish to HTML I know everything I need will be where it is supposed to be, even if I am starting with a fresh empty HTML folder. Sometimes that's just not possible though and I need to add or replace files manually in the HTML folder. So long story short, is that I agree with that idea but it should be a check box option.