Text box wont recognize Font , uses dfalt

mrdeep
mrdeep Community Member Posts: 7
thanks for reply

Krixquet wrote:

I experienced a similar situation. It kept reverting back to the default. One place we changed the font is in the default Text Font and Color.
I doesn't really matter what the default is, problem is that we are not able to change it.Again this problem is only on XP Tablet on standard XP proffecional we do not have this problemwe tried the font on another XP and it worked as expected.

Krixquet wrote:

If that doesn't fix your problem, just to check that it recognizes the fonts Corel TTF, add your text box, type some words, then highlight the words and select to change the font from the menu at top. If it works. The issue is having Lectora maintain that font by changing it at the title level.
this is what we do:1. select text in textbox.2. change the font.it displays correct name on font combobox in toolbar,but the font in textbox is something different.also as i mentioned, when we copy-paste text from OpenOffice Write (same as Word in MSOffice) everythingworks perfect. So Lectora should be able to understandthe font. Problem is that I can not change the font within Lectora itself.thanks