eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Transition Out

longj4669
longj4669 Community Member Posts: 92
Using Lectora 2006 SP4We are having some difficulties with the transition out function working - at this time - on text boxes. We're checking both boxes and the transition in is working without any problems. The transition out IS NOT working at all.We have had to resort to using actions on the text boxes which, in my opinion, is a waste of time since the transition function should be working. But, in order for the user to move through the page, we've resorted to attaching an " On Show_Hide_Text Box 1" type of action.Is there a remedy or steps I should be taking for the "out" function? I've tried everything I can think of and have had no success. The time wasted setting up actions is extremely frustrating - especially when you have the tool there to accommodate that function.Thanks for any help you can provide.