Custom Flash/Lectora Development

The above examples are actionscript 2 examples and won't work. If I may ask, why did you decide to go with actionscript 3? I'm not opposed to it in any way, just curious. Anyway, getURL is different in as3 - and I haven't tested this, but your code will need to be something like:nextButton.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, goNext);function goNext:void { var url:String = "javascript: trivNextPage();"; var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(url); try {    navigateToURL(request); } catch (e:Error) {    trace("Error occurred!); }}[/CODE] You will, of course, need to have the appropriate class packages included. Give that a try. It should move you to the next page. If not we can try some other things.[CODE]nextButton.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, goNext);function goNext:void { var url:String = "javascript: trivNextPage();"; var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(url); try {    navigateToURL(request); } catch (e:Error) {    trace("Error occurred!); }}[/CODE] You will, of course, need to have the appropriate class packages included. Give that a try. It should move you to the next page. If not we can try some other things.