Storyboarding with Lectora or Publisher

gruntbro
gruntbro Community Member Posts: 53
Opening the Print dialog box I see an option to print a Storyboard layout. When I print a page with this layout selected I get a printout of my images and text box on the left, and several lines on the right (where it looks like notes or instructions could go). Has anyone used this tool for storyboarding, and do you have any advice/tips on doing this? How do I get text in those blank lines on the right of the printed Storyboard layout?Opening the Print dialog box I see an option to print a Storyboard layout. When I print a page with this layout selected I get a printout of my images and text box on the left, and several lines on the right (where it looks like notes or instructions could go). Has anyone used this tool for storyboarding, and do you have any advice/tips on doing this? How do I get text in those blank lines on the right of the printed Storyboard layout?