Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Changing defalut placement of objects

sirwise23sirwise23 Community Member Posts: 442
One thing that I think would help is if you could change the default placement of an object.For example,When I am working on a test, I have a an exact template that even says down to the pixel where things need to be positioned.When I add a question, I line up the question line to the pixel I need it at, which involves moving all the objects grouped together to the right spot. Then I have to check the properties to make sure I am not off by a pixel.It would be great if I could say something like "Place all new objects at X -7 - Y 207."At least for test questions which are usually repetitive. Even when I copy and paste questions and then modify them, they still move to a different position.

Comments

• markharveymarkharvey Community Member Posts: 2
    Sirwise23, I agree. I am disappointed that this level of default object placement specification control does not already exist.