1 large file or several shorter modules?

dannette
dannette Community Member Posts: 16
I am creating a course that needs to have multiple modules within (think big office with 6 offices inside). At the beginning of the module you see the whole office and you can choose which office you want to go in, doesn't matter which order. These files are really large, each office has flash, audio, tesing etc. Should I create 6 smaller modules, and if so, can I link them all together so that they can be accessed from the intro graphic that shows all 6 choices? I will be publishing this initially as an .exe but will eventually in the near future need to do html, not sure if that makes a difference in this decision. I am creating a course that needs to have multiple modules within (think big office with 6 offices inside). At the beginning of the module you see the whole office and you can choose which office you want to go in, doesn't matter which order. These files are really large, each office has flash, audio, tesing etc. Should I create 6 smaller modules, and if so, can I link them all together so that they can be accessed from the intro graphic that shows all 6 choices? I will be publishing this initially as an .exe but will eventually in the near future need to do html, not sure if that makes a difference in this decision.