eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

"Paste As" default Preference

benpitman
benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
I used SnagIt 8. This "must have" application ($40) can do much more than most users realize. It is all in the configuration...The 1st picture shows a profile I created "Torn image to File". Note at the bottom I set the input to be a region (on-the-fly, user-define region of the screen), saved to the SnagIt Catalog (utility for organizing screen captures), with the torn edge effect, and with the screen cursor included.The 2nd picture shows where I selected the effect from the bottom "Effects" option.In the 3rd picture I unselected the effect for the top and left sides of the image. I hope this helps.Edited By: John Chapman on 2006-3-27 7:50:58