2005 SP4 Released

verrelli
verrelli Community Member Posts: 25
Has anyone else noticed a real slowdown in Preview mode with the 2005 update when incorporating Flash content? I have my interface created in Lectora, with section buttons that pull Flash content (fairly small files). When I start Lectora 2005, it works fine with a minimal delay. I select a section button and the Flash content comes up with a 1-second delay. However, by the end of the day, in preview mode the delay is as long as 9 seconds before it responds to a mouseclick to bring up Flash content. I have Lectora 2004 on the same machine and it does not show this problem, so it's not my machine. It works fine once published. It's only in preview mode (green light) that this problem happens.Has anyone else noticed a real slowdown in Preview mode with the 2005 update when incorporating Flash content? I have my interface created in Lectora, with section buttons that pull Flash content (fairly small files). When I start Lectora 2005, it works fine with a minimal delay. I select a section button and the Flash content comes up with a 1-second delay. However, by the end of the day, in preview mode the delay is as long as 9 seconds before it responds to a mouseclick to bring up Flash content. I have Lectora 2004 on the same machine and it does not show this problem, so it's not my machine. It works fine once published. It's only in preview mode (green light) that this problem happens.