Action hierarchy in questions

kathyn
kathyn Community Member Posts: 53
Hi all,I spoke with a very knowledgeable and helpful Trivantis support person who was able to answer these questions and thought I'd share. Question 1: Is there a way to set up Questions so there is no Correct answer?There is no way to do this.Question 2: To add actions for a 3-choice MC question, should I put the Action for Choice 1 in the button properties, then add Actions for Choice 2 and Choice 3? Or should I leave the button property action on the default and add 3 Actions? Is there a hierarchy for Actions in the Properties versus those attached?Put the Action for Choice 1 in the button properties, then add Actions for Choice 2 and Choice 3. The hierarchy is that the action on the button properties is executed first.Question 3: Within a page, does it matter which order objects appear in the timeline if all items are initially visible?It doesn't matter once you get down to the page level.Kathy