dynamic text

alphauser
alphauser Community Member Posts: 6
I found a way to get multiple entry fields in to one text block with a couple of actionsThe actions look like this on the result page where the text block is.First ActionOn: ShowAction: Modify VariableTarget: resultValue: VAR(entryfield01)Modification Type: Add to VariableTo get a space between the first and second entryfield I made an action like thisOn: ShowAction: Modify VariableTarget: resultValue: nModification Type: Add to VariableSecond ActionOn: ShowAction: Modify VariableTarget: resultValue: VAR(entryfield02)Modification Type: Add to VariableAnd to get the result, I use Action number four, that looks like thisOn: ShowAction: Change ContentsTarget: textblockNew Contents: resultEverything works, but isn’t it possible to use one action instead to get all the data to the result variable? so basically use multiple VAR's in the value field for example action that looks like this.On: ShowAction: Modify VariableTarget: resultValue: VAR(entryfield01)& &VAR(entryfield02)Modification Type: Set Variable ContentsEdited By: Alphauser on 38407.3679050926