Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.
Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!
In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.
We've seen a surge in eLearning content being created thanks to the rise in remote workers in the last six months. Many courses are being moved from Instructor-Led Training (ILT) to eLearning. As such, we’d like to celebrate eLearning awesomeness by giving out CA$H to the coolest ILT courses that have been converted to eLearning! Submit yours today.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
You can submit your contest submission in any of the following three ways:
- At least three (count them, 3) screenshots of your course, along with a description of what was done;
- A link to the actual course, along with a description of what was done; or
- A video screen recording of your course, along with a description of what was done.
Post your submission as a reply to this post by midnight Mountain time on
November 27, 2020 Sunday, December 6, 2020. Limit one (1) submission per person!
- First Place: $50.00 USD gift card and a one-of-a-kind winner badge!
- Second Place: $25.00 USD gift card and a custom second place badge!
- Third place: $10.00 USD gift card and a unique third place badge!
Winners will be selected by the eLearning Brothers ROCKSTAR Community Admins and Mod Squad, and we’ll post our selection on the contest page on
December 2, 2020 Monday, December 7, 2020.